Betty AScientific officer
Publications1. ’Relaxation of operational amplifier parameters after pulsed electron beam irradiation’, C.A.Betty, K.G.Girija and R.Lal, Microelectronics and Reliability 39 (1999) 1485-1495.
2. ‘Porous silicon luminescence and its applications,’ C.A. Betty, ISRAPS bulletin, Vol.10, Nos 1&2, (1999) p.17-20
3. ‘Macroporous silicon based capacitive affinity sensor – Fabrication and electrochemical studies’, C.A. Betty, R. Lal, D.K. Sharma, J.V. Yakhmi and J.P. Mittal, Sensors and Actuators B. Chemical, Vol. 97, issue 2-3, (2004) p.334-343.
4. ‘Modeling of current transport in hot filament CVD diamond films’, K.G. Girija, C.A.Betty, Diamond and related materials, 13, (2004) p.1812-1815.
5. ‘Detection of reducing gases by SnO2 thin films: an impedance spectroscopy study’, Manmeet Kaur, S.K.Gupta, C.A.Betty, Vibha Saxena, U.R.Katti, S.C.Gadkari and J.V.Yakhmi, Sensors and Actuators B, 107, 360-365, 2005.
6. ‘Porous silicon: A versatile material for biochemical sensors’, C.A.Betty, R. Lal and J.V.Yakhmi, Asian Journal of Physics, Vol. 14, Nos. 1&2, p. 1-9, 2005.
7. ‘Self assembled films of Nickel hexacyanoferrate: Electrochemical properties and application in potassium ion sensing’, Nitin Bagkar, C.A.Betty, P.A.Hassan, K.Kahali, J.R.Bellare and J.V. Yakhmi, Thin solid films journal, 497, p. 259, 2006.
8. ‘Time response and stability of porous silicon capacitive immunosensors’, C.A.Betty, R.Lal, J.V.Yakhmi, and S.K.Kulshreshtha, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 22, 1027, 2007
9. ‘Room temperature gas sensitivity of ultrathin SnO2 films prepared from Langmuir Blodgett film precursors’, Sipra Choudhury, C.A. Betty, K.G. Girija and S.K. Kulshreshtha, Applied Physics Letters, 89, 071914, 2006
10. ‘Spray pyrolytic deposition of solid electrolyte Bi2V0.9Cu0.1O5..35 films’, R.K Nimat, C.A. Betty, S.H. Pawar, Applied Surface Science, 253, 2702-2707, 2006.
11. ‘Effect of Post annealing treatment on Electrochromic Properties of Spray Deposited Niobium Oxide Thin Films’, S. H. Mujawar, , A. I. Inamdar; C. A. Betty; V. Ganesan, P. S. Patil, Electrochimica acta, 52 (2007) 4899–4906
12. Porous Silicon: a resourceful material for nanotechnology, C.A. Betty, Journal of Recent Patents on Nanotechnology, Vol. 2, No.2, (2008) p. 128-136.
13. On the preparation of ultrathin tin dioxide by Langmuir–Blodgett films deposition,
Sipra Choudhury, C.A. Betty, K.G. Girija, Thin solid Films, 517 (2008), 923
14. Impedance model of electrolyte insulator semiconductor structure with porous silicon semiconductor, C.A.Betty, R.Lal and J.V.Yakhmi, Electrochimica Acta, 54 (2009) 3781.
15. A Rapid Method for the Synthesis of Nitrogen Doped TiO2 Nanoparticles for Photocatalytic Hydrogen Generation, O. D. Jayakumar, R. Sasikala, C. A. Betty, A. K. Tyagi, Shyamala R. Bharadwaj, U. K. Gautam, P. Srinivasu, Ajayan Vinu, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 9, (2009), 4663.
16. Highly sensitive capacitive immunosensor based on porous silicon-polyaniline structure: bias dependence on specificity, C.A. Betty, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 25 (2009) 338–343.
17. Photoelectrochemical properties of porous silicon based novel photoelectrodes
C A Betty, R Sasikala, O D Jayakumar, T Sakuntala and A K Tyagi, Progress in Photovoltaics: Res. Appl., 19 (3), pp. 266-274, 2011.
18. Memory effect in low-density amorphous silicon under pressure,
Nandini Garg, K. K. Pandey, K. V. Shanavas, C. A. Betty, and Surinder M. Sharma, PHYSICAL REVIEW B 83, 115202 (2011).
19. Electrochromism in composite WO3–Nb2O5 thin films synthesized by spray pyrolysis technique, S. H. Mujawar, A. I. Inamdar, C. A. Betty, R. Cerc Koros¡ec, P. S. Patil, J Appl. Electrochem., 41 (4), pp. 397-403.
20. Studies on grain boundary effects in spray deposited BICOVOX 0.1 films on platinum-coated stainless steel substrate, Rajeev Joshi, Ratikant Mishra, C. A. Betty, Shilpa Sawant, S. H. Pawar, Ionics 17(1) p.69-74, 2011,
21. Relaxation Studies of bulk Samarium doped ceria electrolyte, A.G.Bhosale, Rajeev Joshi, S.S.Pawar, C.A.Betty, R.Mishra, C.G.S.Pillai, S.H.Pawar, Ionics 17(1), p.61-68, 2011.
22. Room temperature ammonia gas selectivity studies on SnO2 ultra thin film prepared by langmuir-blodgett technique Choudhury, S., Betty, C.A., Girija, K.G. AIP Conference Proceedings 1313, pp. 304-306, 2010