Manoj SharmaAssistant Professor
Department of Nanotechnology
Department of Nanotechnology, Sri Guru granth Sahib World University, Punjab
Publications1.Manoj Sharma, Sunil Kumar, O.P.Pandey, Photo-Physical and Morphological Studies of Organically Passivated Core-Shell ZnS Nanoparticles, Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures Vol. 3, No.4, 2008, p. 189 – 197. (Impact factor 1.75)
2.Manoj Sharma, Sunil Kumar, O.P.Pandey, Studies of 2 - mercaptoethanol passivated ZnS core-shell nanoparticles, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials- Rapid Communications, Vol. 2, No. 12, December 2008, p. 881 – 885. (Impact factor 0.48)
3. Manoj Sharma, Sunil Kumar, O.P.Pandey, Study of energy transfer from capping agents to intrinsic defects in passivated ZnS nanoparticles, Journal of Nanoparticle Research: Volume 12, Issue 7 (2010), Page 2655. (Impact factor 2.48)
4. Manoj Sharma, Sukhvir Singh, O.P.Pandey, Excitation induced tunable emission in biocompatible chitosan capped ZnS nanophosphors, Journal of Applied Physics, 107, 104319 (2010); doi:10.1063/1.3374472 , American Institute of Physics(AIP), (Published online 26- 05-2010). (Impact factor 2.08)
Papers in pipeline
5.Manoj Sharma, O.P.Pandey, Excitation modulated blue-white-orange tunable emission in single PVP capped Mn doped ZnS nanocrystals (Communicated) Nanoscale (RSC).
6. Manoj Sharma, Tarun Jain, Sukhvir Singh and O.P. Pandey, Photocatalytic degradation of organic dyes under UV-Visible light using capped ZnS nanoparticles. (Under Review) Solar Energy.
7. Manoj Sharma, Tarun jain, O.P.Pandey, Tunable emission in chitosan capped Mn-ZnS nanophosphors and its application for Glucose sensing (communicated) (Journal of Applied Physics).
Selected Papers in conference proceedings
1. Manoj Sharma, O.P.Pandey,Excitation Modulated Tunable Emission in chitosan Capped ZnS:Mn Nanophosphors synthesized at different pH , 16 th International conf. on Lumniscence, 2011, University of Michigan , 2011(Oral talk).
2. Manoj Sharma, O.P.Pandey, Sensing applications of capped ZnS nanomaterials, (2010) AGM of MRSI 2011 (Best poster).
3. Manoj Sharma, Tarun jain, O.P.Pandey, Enzyme detection using DNA capped ZnS nanoparticles, Biomedical applications of nanostructured materials, Nano(2010) Macmillan Publishers India Limited.
4. Manoj Sharma, Sunil Kumar, Sukhvir Singh and O.P. Pandey, Comparison of optical and morphological properties of uncapped and glutathione capped ZnS nanostructures, Proceedings of ICOP 2009-International Conference on Optics and Photonics CSIO, Chandigarh, India, 30 Oct.-1 Nov. 2009.
5. Manoj Sharma and O.P.Pandey, Optical Studies of PVP capped ZnS nanoparticles, International Symposium on Nanostructured Materials: Structure, Properties And Applications, KMV, Jalandhar, Oct 28-29, 2009(Selected as Best Poster).
6. Manoj Sharma, Sunil Kumar, O.P.Pandey, Effect of different capping agent on optical properties of ZnS nanoparticles, UGC Sponsored National Seminar, Smart Materials: A Future Prospective (SMFP-08), September 19-20, 2008.
7 Manoj Sharma, G.S.Sekhon, O.P.Pandey, Effect of capping agents on stability of nanostructures of ZnS – An Overview, International conference on Metals and Alloys: Past, Present and Future (METALLO 2007), 07-10 Dec, 2007.
8. Manoj Sharma, Sunil Kumar, O.P.Pandey, Enhanced luminescence behavior of semiconducting core-shell nanostructures - An Overview,11th Punjab Science Congress held at Thapar University, Patiala,7-9 Feb. 2008.
9. Manoj Sharma, G.S.Sekhon, O.P.Pandey, Effect of PVP on stability of ZnS Quantum dots, National Seminar on Radiation and Materials held at Deptt. of Physics, Punjabi University, Patiala, March, 10-11, 2008.
10.Manoj Sharma, Sunil Kumar, O.P.Pandey, Effect of different capping agent on optical studies of ZnS nanoparticles, UGC Sponsored National Seminar, Smart Materials: A Future Prospective (SMFP-08), September 19-20, 2008
11. Manoj Sharma and O.P.Pandey, Sonochemical route for synthesis of Glutathione capped ZnS Nanostructures International Conference on Active/Smart Materials, Thiagarajar college of Engineering, Madurai. India (January 7-9, 2009)