NAZNIN BEGUMAssistant Professor
Department of Chemistry
Visva Bharati University
1. S. Mondal, N. Roy, R. A. Laskar, I. Sk, S. Basu, D. Mandal ,N. A. Begum, Biogenic synthesis of Au, Ag and bimetallic Au/Ag nanopaticles using Mahogany (Swietenia mahogany JACQ.) leaf extract, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2011, 82, 497–504.
2. N. Roy, R. A. Laskar, I. Sk, D. Kumari, T. Ghosh, N. A. Begum*, A detailed study on the antioxidant activity of the stem bark of Dalbergia sissoo Roxb., an Indian Medicinal Plant, Food Chemistry, 2011, 126, 1115-1124.
3. N. Roy, S. Mondal, R.A. Laskar, S. Basu, D. Mandal, N. A. Begum, Biogenic synthesis of Au and Ag nanoparticles by Indian propolis and its constituents, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2010, 76, 317-325.
4. R.A. Laskar, I. Sk, N. Roy, N. A. Begum, Antioxidant activity of Indian propolis and its chemical constituents, Food Chemistry, 2010, 122, 233-237.
5. N. A. Begum, N. Roy, R.A. Laskar, K. Roy, Mosquito larvicidal studies of some chalcone analogues and their derived products: structure–activity relationship analysis Medicinal Chemistry Research, 2011, 20,184-191.
6. N. A. Begum, N. Roy, S. Mandal, S. Basu, D. Mandal, Fluorescence spectroscopy of a naturally occurring carbazole alkaloid: Murrayanine, Journal of Luminescence, 2009, 129, 158–163.
7. N. A. Begum, S. Mondal, S. Basu, R. A. Laskar, D. Mandal, Biogenic synthesis of Au and Ag nanoparticles using aqueous solutions of black tea leaf extracts, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2009, 71, 113–118.